About Jenny Clark
An Attorney based out of Portland, Oregon
Licensed in Oregon and Washington
Educational Background of Jennie L. Clark, Attorney at Law
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D.; San Francisco, CA
- Portland State University, B.S. Philosophy, Minor Dance, Minor Women’s Studies.
- Wallace High School; Wallace Idaho
- Member of the Oregon State bar since 2000
- Member of Washington State Bar since 2010
- Member of the Federal Bar
- Member of the Oregon Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Member of the Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
I graduated from law school with the goal of working in criminal defense. For approximately the first four years of my practice, I accepted privately retained and court-appointed criminal defense cases and gained valuable trial experience. After I was rear-ended three times in one year and suffered compounded whiplash, I became interested in personal injury law. Since then, I have expanded my practice into include a combination of criminal and general civil litigation including auto accidents, dog bites, premises liability, product liability, police misconduct, expungements, stalking/restraining orders, landlord/tenant, breach of contract and simple divorces involving limited property only.